PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2009, 00:50
Seldomfitforpurpose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bast0n
Caz/JP

It is interesting that SFFP - BOAC - DALEK et all seem more interested in points scoring against you, JP et all than coming up with convincing evidence to prove some idea or other. Brian does seem to be the intelligent and honourable exception.

Carry on enjoying the dolce vita - or is that in Italy? Whatever...........don't let the unintelligencia grind you down!

Have a good weekend whoever you are...........
Baston,

I have no desire to be seen as trying to point score as you so eloquently describe, but I would ask you to please consider the following, in it's entirety if you would be so kind, which will explain where I am coming from.

I believe that Caz is a fool and a blowhard and I make this judgement based on his posts within this thread and his PM's to me. If you look back at the song and dance he made with regard to the "missed breakfast", and the fact that he failed to retract once Jayteeto had conclusively proved him wrong you will struggle to convince me and others differently. Best we forget the latest "listening to pop music" slur as the man obviously has no conscience.

Contrast that with JP who is without doubt one of the most articulate and obviously intelligent contributers here whose view point has never wavered for which he has my utmost admiration. However it will not surprise you to know that it's his steadfastness that that gives me, and I suspect most other folk, the most cause for confusion.

As an ALM I self confess to being not the brightest star in the sky but even with my limited IQ I can see that there is just not enough concrete evidence to support this judgement. Forgetting all the other recent issues if no one actually knows if the aircraft was serviceable prior to impact or what could actually be seen from the flight deck windows how on earth can this verdict have been reached.

I have asked JP time and time again to produce the "smoking gun" that shuts the rest of us up but he and others simply cannot do it as that particular weapon is nowhere to be found.

All I would ask is that someone posting on here could provide me with a definitive answer as to EXACTLY what happened that day and EXACTLY why