PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2009, 09:58
Chugalug2

Received 210 Likes on 67 Posts
JP you are really very tiresome and not more so than when you persist with your interminable questions. This is my post of 16April2009:
Good post, Walter. You are quite right of course. All of us have something to contribute to this debate, with the possible exception of those who broadcast to "You idiots". As long as we don't expect others to take all our pet theories on board, we deserve to be listened to. There is in this sorry saga a big secret yet to come out. It could be airworthiness, it could be state sponsored murder, it could be neither, but it will be something big. Nothing less would account for the bizarre position that both the RAF High Command and the MOD have adopted, both untenable and unshared by the other national institutions. The truth will eventually come out, it always does. We would do better to work towards that united rather than divided. Thank you, a lesson learned!
I am not going to repeat my account of why I wrote the section that you quoted, please reread my answers above. In reply to your last post, yes I wrote what I quote in this post. I don't expect such a clear answer or my two previous replies to satisfy you. That's not your way is it? For others of a less obtuse attitude I would summarise my thoughts as any and every theory of why this aircraft crashed become a candidate when it is perceived that the Aircraft Operator and the Air Worthiness Authority are in a conspiracy to cover the real reason up. When that conspiracy is seen to involve besmirching the good names of two deceased junior officers with no real proof then those two organisations may expect no respite from those outraged at their behaviour. And yes JP, I've just written that!