PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2009, 20:04
Chugalug2

Received 218 Likes on 68 Posts
JP:
Chugalug2.
It did not seem to many folk be an inconsequential remark; indeed it hinted at very dark deeds, and at a deep-rooted conspiracy
As usual your post is ambiguous, so forgive me if I miss the point that you are making. I have dealt already with the "State Sponsored Murder", ie it was someone else's theory not mine. Regarding Airworthiness, then yes that is my theory as to what caused this crash as I stated in my previous post. Regarding "something big", I presume meant that this thread is based on the obvious injustice done to two JO's by their superiors, in direct contradiction with the laid down Service procedure for posthumous findings of Air Accident Investigations. You'll disagree I'm sure, but plenty share my view. The obvious question then is why should the RAF perpetrate such an injustice and the answer that comes to my mind is to cover up "something big". Hope that answers your question, JP, and the "many folk" of whom you speak! Interesting choice of words, as indeed are "very dark deeds" and "deep-rooted conspiracy". If by that you mean the deliberate and calculated reduction of the UK Military Airworthiness system, I'd be inclined to agree!
PS Brian, thank you, hope that is indeed what you seek caz!