PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2009, 19:21
Brian Dixon
A really irritating PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caz,
Mr Ellacott stated he was looking for a deserted village and that he was bending down to pick up a piece of quartz, at the time of the accident. Shortly afterwards, he describes the chinook going closely overhead. I can't find any mention of him looking at WW2 crash sites, but that doesn't mean he wasn't. I believe that the poor man was, indeed, one of the first on scene.

Do you have any comment on the statement made by Mr Crabtree where he states that the weather was fairly clear down at the lighthouse?

Clouds when flying at low level are like chocolates - some of them have very hard centres!!
You may not be able to see the hard centre, but if you have sight of the table upon which the chocolate is sitting, (see statement from Mr Crabtree), then you turn away from the table

Mr Purdey,
I regret that I am not in a position to advise you of our current dealings with the two high-powered lawyers (I'll pass on your compliments). Please be assured that we are dealing with them, though. As soon as I am in a position to advise you, I will.

My best, as always.
Brian

"Justice has no expiry date" - John Cook