PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 17th Jun 2009, 09:19
Technocraft

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Confirmation?

About the guys headed downsouth,

This is even causing more suspense. Wannabe you are even very right to claim that these guys are treating us as if we are a burden to them. I have just received a call from the HR lady, I think her name sounded something close to Mrs. Ogde or something near there (as i learned from their introduction during the orals) and I was very keen to recognise the voice!. She simply asked whether i have handed over all my documents (copies of passport and goodconduct then medical cert) and that's all. She was pretty quick to tell me "ok, thank you" and the call was ended just as I was raising my lips to ask about when exactly we are leaving....so strange.... Anyway let's simply hope that this puts us a bit closer to the reality of leaving and further assurance. Any other who has received the call?

@F.O ironlion and Flying_ham, just keep hanging around and reviewing your application account details eveyr time you log online, develop an inward passion for that renown website Kenya Airways: The Pride of Africa and you will find that as time goes by you will become more and more sure of yourself that you have done the correct thing. What can i say? All the best!