PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2009 CPL Diary at EFT
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2009, 23:49
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Day 4

Sorry about not posting my report yesterday, was really busy trying to over come my demonds. Sorry a few off you think that this is a ploy to make EFT look good, im only giving my version off how im finding the school. When i started this journey i was looking at peoples reports and seeing how they were treated and how they got on.

But if you want something bad to write, then well yeh EFT does not have 5* housing, they dont spoon feed you information and they dont wipe your ass for you. Sorry that was a bit harsh but the moaners will just moan no matter what.

Yesterday i flew twice again once in the morning and once in the afternoon. My first flight was learning the basic of instrument flying under the hood, to be honest i felt as i was the same as ppl but i did my ppl 9 years ago. So it was a blast from the past. I was ok with the instrument flying just need to make sure i keep scanning and not fixating on a single intrument. The lesson included rate 1 turns and climb and decents under the hood. We returned back to Fort Pierce doing a flapless landing.

My second flight of the day was doing more of the same as the first flight however this included unusual attitiudes. My insturctor would put the aircraft in a steep desent or climb during a turn and ask me to recover.

I think im pretty ok with instrument flying as there is 10 hours of it in the course, however i some times leave a few checks i.e before climb and before desent checks but i kept going over them last night and i made sure i did them all todayy.