PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447
Thread: AF447
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2009, 23:37
J.S.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
News from brazilian TV newsprogram

Hello all, I´ve followed and read all postings from 1st (closed) to this topic, many interesting things I´ve read since then.

Just 30 minutes ago, in the daily night-news-program on the brazilian TV channel "Band", the leader of the IML in Recife said (Institute for autopsies):
"The 16 bodies we´ve pre-autopsied, so far, can´t be recognized and or identified by parents/related persons. No one of the recovered bodies had clothes on. No one of the bodies had water in their lungs nor signs of smoke. No one of the bodies apresented any kind of fire/heat exposure. Allmost all bodies show middle to heavy internal contusions."

The conclusion from the news-reporter was for then, as he said:
"The theory comes near that the AF 447 suffered a quick decompression while in almost cruising altitude with or without total desintegration of the a/c and that the passengers and crew may have died before the impact on the ocean."

Sorry if my portuguese > english translation isn´t 100%, at least I din´t used some auto-translators...btw. I´m german.

Actual images of found debris you´ll find here: gallery on brazilian news-site: G1 > Mundo - NOTÍCIAS - Air France voo 447: galeria de fotos

Last edited by J.S.; 13th Jun 2009 at 00:27. Reason: Edited title + images link added