PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Cabin Crew Service Desk Closed
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2009, 08:56
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funbags has the problem?

I read over all QF CC posts from the immediate past. They show that...

Posters who identify as being from LH will give their opinions on matters to do with SH cabin crew, pilots and the company as a whole. I support that. That is everyone's right. We learn more from listening to other's points of view and maybe seeing things through their eyes.

Yet any poster who is not a LH cabin crew member is intimidated and set on by the same group of people - time after time, no matter what comment is being made or how valid it may be.

It is true - read over the posts yourselves. LH crew start threads on SH topics and participate in discussion regarding SH cabin crew - as recently as a few posts ago. It is true. It's all in black and white.

I know not to take most of what is said seriously. As none of you would have made more than 5% of your comments had we been required to post under our actual identity. Hiding behind an anonymous mask is not a license to bully and intimidate.

Pprune used to be a nice place to visit - especially the Cabin Crew forum. What a shame we can no longer connect with crew from other airlines. The posts there were helpful and we always had fun. Then a group of individuals arrived and it all changed.

I await the usual taunts and aggression in response. Yay for me.