PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bob Ainsworth; new UK Defence Secretary
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2009, 20:20
VinRouge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great. We now have a great fat **** as a sec state for defence.

No matter. That wallowing, incompetent one-eyed snot eating **** we have as PM will be lucky to last the weekend. He couldnt even hold a single council.

Once he gets ousted, I very much doubt the constitutionalists will tolerate a second unelected premier, more likely riots followed by general election, thank god. We can finally vote out the idiot that managed to destroy the economy in 10 years.

Hannahan in the Telegraph questions the PMs state of mind. Having met the Tw*t, I would tend to agree.

Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible

UPDATE: The man is plainly deranged. I don't use that word lightly about the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, but there is no other way to describe his press conference a moment ago. He denied flat-out that he had wanted to shift the Chancellor, and breezily tried to tell the assembled journalists that, when people saw the results of his reforms, support would come back. Eh? We have now got to the stage where not a single Labour MP will serve as Europe Minister. John Denham has gone, Caroline Flint has gone, Paul Murphy has gone. Yet the Broon continues to blather about the recovery of the housing sector! He's mad: stark staring mad. It's over.

Last edited by VinRouge; 6th Jun 2009 at 08:02.