PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: All you want to know about A380 for CC!
Old 11th May 2009, 09:50
heads_down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok there has been some misunderstanding, pegasus, it's that 10% seniors that you referred to that irritates me. one tells me he never ever do jo bergs, how arrogant is that? still many only talk about shopping for their second new kitchen, their 2 more investment property, just so annoying. on the other end of the spectrum, qcca crew cannot even get a mortgage approved becos of such low verifiable income. (as we all know lending criteria have tighten)

now we do know there is another group of factions that do not like the proposal, if that number is large, then u have morale problems. I think the writer was concern about the sh seniors might just jump queue and able to bid better trips etc. I also detect they are not too happy that sh can just glide into a BFA position where in LH you have to go through an application process, which many have also being rejected and bitter, they're the bfirst rejects. I remembered meeting one who told me of how many years she had been doing first class and now she got rejected 3 times.

oh well times have changed.