PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2009, 16:40
wirefly84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Viewpoints

Zippy Monster - it is refreshing to hear the 'negative' aspects put in a concise respectable way,rather than patronising potential students. I totally take everything on board that you have said - and agree,after all you probably know best.Its good to hear this sort of advise rather than the 'you will ruin your lives' kind of talk.And i also agree it is not wise to risk your parents houses in such a volatile market - so a serious back up plan is essential.It just seem the 'rose tinted glasses' were being worn or 'starey eyed wannabees' were once actually the same people who come on this forum and literally insult others as they have come back down to earth in this ression after having 'been there and done that'.Yes you have the experience of the CTC hype and marketing machine first hand, but just give people the respect they deserve and try to use constructive critisism like Zippy Monster.It gets tireing reading the posts of frustrated unemployed pilots assuming every other potential trainee it a ****.

Zippy monster - what airline do you fly for if you dont mind me asking, and what is the morale amongst pilots like at the moment in your experience?