PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An outside view of Dubai
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2009, 13:21
GBB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet II,

Did you actually read and try to understand what that poor guy from Bangladesh had to say?
He would NOT come to Dubai if he knew what is going to happen to him!
Its not about EU not accepting all this people, its about places like ME "playing" with poor souls lifes, feelings and hopes.
This guy sold his land and took a loan to come here because he was promised over 400 Euro a month.
Do read this article once again and please do not try to compare to how things are done in EU and how they are done in the ME.
Theres thousands of emigrants getting EU passports every year and the same rights as EU "locals"! Do you even know one such a case in Dubai or anywhere else in the ME?
Why EU can take in and give nationality to so many of their "Arab brothers" (from poor countries such a Syria, Egypt or Libya), but GCC countries cant? I bet you the would rather get EU citizenship as they do not have 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so on... "class of nationality", as its is done in GCC region. They would probably be the last class anyway.
Please do Not make it look like Dubai and the rest of the GCC Gang is giving favors to this poor souls by taking their money and lifes away!