PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Working on the A380
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2009, 16:18
GalleyHag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know what that crew member with the ipod and unbuttoned jacket prob had an excel pin you know why because they dont give a rats about what other crew think just commercial pax who appreciate the attention or lack there of because I and every other crew member is in this job to keep commercial pax's happy as larry.

That doesnt mean I wouldnt give the highest quality of service to paxing crew because I would but if my crew duck off for a quick fag or coffee before getting on board so be it. This rule with an iron fist attitude is long gone LG and AW need to realise its not about them, KPI'S and crew its about Pax's and frankly if they get off happy and choose to fly with QF again my crew could walk through sin smoking fags, swigging on a bottle of gin and have their shirts off for all care.

My priority is the commercial pax that pay thousands of dollars to fly with us every day get off the aircrarft happy and as AW would know my crew always receive positive feedback because apron or no apron pax dont give a ****e.

My goal and what I reinforce to my crew is that the commercial pax gets off and wants to fly with QF again. I could care less if that effects the bonus payment of LG or AW and this crap about the 380 is laughable.

Every pax I have had on a flight from SIN has nothing but praise for the airacrft and crew therefore the QAL and QCCA crew crew are clearly doing their job. It just seems like there are a few A** licking on board managers who choose to throw their significant weight around.

If I had the opportunity I would be on the A380 tomorrow, bidding, money and lifestyle mean f**k all to me I would just like the opprotunity. Sadly that is not available to people like me because long haul crew who have no intention of ever flying on this aircraft will ensure short haul (DOMESTIC) crew will never get that opportunity. Good on the QCCA crew they are good crew and from all accounts the elite crew of the long haul crew. That is the reality.

I never thought in a million years that I would have that attitude but QCCA
A380 ****e all over QAL crew and thats a sad fact. Take or leave it they way you want but recently I have experienced both and QCCA leave QAL for dead in terms of attitude and service.