PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 3rd Apr 2009, 07:59
Old King Coal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Getting there

Cuberoute - that's about right.

Fwiw, I've been closely involved with helping to get the on-line application form(s) set-up so that they work in a user friendly manner (indeed I've been sending emails back-and-forth this very morning, to our web developers, on this very subject). Once the developers have got it sorted (they're working on it as I type) we'll get it up to the main server asap!
The improved functionality should provide the following:
  • A page (not a pop-up) that tells you if your 'submit' was successfully stored in our database.
  • Send you an email to also confirm that we've got your application stored in our database.
  • In that email will be a link to a page to allow you to retrospectively view your application, as stored in our database.
Wrt to the main FD website going down?... I did hear something to that effect, but I understand it's more a function of something to do with the Commercial Department revamping certain parts of the website than for any other reason, and during which I'd rather hope that we can keep the recruitment pages active; we'll see.