Thread: AIPA and JQ
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2009, 11:29
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down

Maui,

Whilst you feel that QF's history speaks for itself it appears unfortunately that your dislike for mainliners means that your view of that history is being distorted significantly. Given the articulated stance of many QF drivers on this forum (Going Boeing, noip, myself to name just three), it's pretty malicious to suggest that we have 'contempt' for things other than mainline. It's also pretty narrow minded to suggest that the organisational culture hasn't changed over the last decade when a) you're not part of it and b) it actually has- considerably- and for the better.

What is truly sad is that irrespective of the history, it is those with a good view of the future that see the need for unity, all the while you remain mired in your gloom and doom of the past. There is none so blind as those that will not see.

The options are plain as I see it. You can continue to view the world through your dislike and distrust or you can get on board and work for the future of the profession. As the J* adds say, you have a choice.

(PS: I have only contempt for individual PPRUNE posters when their comments indicate that they deserve it. Some of them are J*, some of them are QF drivers and some are DJ drivers. All of them tend to have a pretty big chip on the shoulder. Again, it's your choice).