PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hijacked MAS flight MH 653 on 4th December 1977
Old 12th Mar 2009, 09:13
Sky Dancer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well things seemed to have really gone quiet when I decided to lay low.To my friends Debbie and Rain all I have to say is read well the posts that I have written in the past especially relating to this thread.You might want to change some of your opinions.My interest has always been to know what went wrong with MH 653.I don't recall bringing up the names of the concerned individuals for the first time here,they've been brought up a couple of times already and I just wanted to know more about them for my own reasons.Debbie before you go around threatening people and accusing them of being racist , take a look in the mirror buddy.You're everything that you accuse us of being, if not worse.Rain you seem to be well versed with the legal system...just a word of advice , there's a lot more to it that you think...and remember the world of the internet is big bad and ugly....there are things you think you know but you don't ....