PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Airways
Thread: Eastern Airways
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2009, 18:56
ChalfontFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
French Domestic flights

Flyzen,

If I've understood the article correctly it is still subject to the result of an enquiry within 15 days (the text is dated 27th January) which presumably you are now quoting as a positive outcome from another source. Where did you get the flight & aircraft details from as they are not within this attachment?

It would certainly (if my memory serves me correctly) fit with a plan that Richard Lake has previously made public that he sees opportunities for growth within the internal boundaries of other EU countries.

Nothing yet on the Dijon Airport website about this one that I can see but I know they have certainly been working hard behind the scenes over the past couple of years to gain routes. The local Chamber of Commerce could also be giving financial support here as I seem to recall that in the past PSO routes were applied for ex Dijon but they don't appear on the current relevent EU Transport schedule.

The Dijon Airport website is also lobbying to re-establish a service to London, well within the range of Eastern's SAAB's I think, but unlikely to be anywhere near low cost in prices!

Last edited by ChalfontFlyer; 24th Feb 2009 at 22:35. Reason: Corrections