PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Second Fake LAME Identifed
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2009, 15:22
duderanch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How the hell do you stop someone from posing as a Lame who is willing to take that resposibility and not get paid for it. He did a Qf course then didn't complete his basics apparantly. WTF ! Even if we had the /for lame system he might of been picked up but only from some jealous who can't mind his own business not by Qf. So what I have to show my license, I've got nothin to hide.Its laughable to see the useless measures our management have come up with. The only one to blame here is the idiot who did this. I can't see how this could have been prevented because who would ever think not 1 but 2 people would ever do this.

And to BBJ flying spanner
Why are you taking a swipe at the union for. Oh I see by your previous posts you left in 2003. I can understand why you must hate the ALAEA- the previous exec- understandable I wasted my money back then too, definitely not now though. And as you now work contracts overseas in those great MRO establishments as you say please do dual certs on the flight controls cause they aint happening and remember to put washers under the engine mount bolts. You must be proud of their work. Oh thats right you don't see their work when your sitting in an office signing cards off for the 15 or so workers in your crew. Thanks for ing our planes.
Nice try.