PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter over Grand Canyon - which company wont kill me ?
Old 7th Feb 2009, 20:46
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I was hesitant to bother posting
I dont understand that . This is one of the few places the discussion can go on without some moron spouting off. So far this thread has been pretty above board.
I think I have to agree on Maverick, as I said I never worked for them, but they seem to have it together.
Tour drivers come and go and although some continue to stay for a variety of reasons, the majority never retire there. Only one I know who has held the job for many years is RW over at Papillon. Just likes the tour business and certainly nothing wrong with that.
If we want to single out "A" tour company in Las Vegas as being at the bottom of the Barrell, I think the vote would be pretty unanimous and to keep this on line, I wont mention the name. As many predicted it has some serious problems.
So Dynamically Unstable, join in, its nice to see when pilots can actually converse without throwing stones. In fact whats the website for your F/W operation.