PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter over Grand Canyon - which company wont kill me ?
Old 30th Jan 2009, 20:03
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess since my name is on this I can prepare for a some flack. I flew for a couple of the companies up through 2008. About 7 years mostly part time, Im still alive. Yes there have been a few accidents, but if you check the stats you will find you have a better chance of hitting the Mega Bucks slot than getting hurt there.

Four main Companies left, Heli-USA, Papillon, Sundance, and Maverick. In looking around I think I would opt for Maverick and no, I did not work for them. Also if your going to be in Vegas look for some discounts or coupons. Nobody should get spanked for the fees they all charge. All have websites for further info.

For those who frequent the Just Helos forum you will always see morons from the companies bad mouthing each other, it goes with the territory when most of these kids are fresh off the training tit from their robbies. Just about all the pilots use tour jobs as a stepping stone or first turbine transition. The rest live in Las Vegas and like the work or the area and have done other things in their lives. It now becomes good Beer money.

Enjoy Vegas try and save a few dollars, if you have any questions My PM works. And Yes I live in Vega$.