PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are Ryanair no longer hiring former employees?
Old 12th Jan 2009, 21:09
Capt Ted Crilly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thats just lazy

hey tehoroto,

i find your statement about learning more in your new job of 18 mths than you did in ryr to indicate two things.......

1) you didnt bother your arse to pick up a book and seek out the information required of you to fulfill your duties as a commander,i was a bit of a book worm as i have a genuine interest in making it my business to try and increase my levels of knowledge,you know how the old saying goes.....knowledge is power.

2) you need the spoon feeding of someone telling you what you need to know to increase your levels of knowledge,ie; lazy,someone else doing the work for you rather than seeking it out yourself.shame!!

stan i wouldnt be relying on a pension to retire on pal,i would try and etch out something else with my own money like property which is what i did with my earnings in ryr,the plan was 1 a year but with the current economic landscape it will be 1 every 2-3yrs,be the master of your own destiny?? what IF and its only a conditional statement VS folded and took all your pension with it,your healthcare would come in handy then from banging your head off the wall this is not a dig at you or vs but dont rely on others too much!!

nightsun my mini tangent is now over,ok. but i assure you that i am serious about participating in this debate/discussion ET AL and thats why i am seeking out as much info as possible from people within ryr so as i am armed with the knowledge of what is going on inside the white house.

inveritas,

sounds interesting fella i would love to know who you talked to as this is good info. pm if you want to i would appreciate it thanks