PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 30th Dec 2008, 10:16
tony2F

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That may be true guys, as some of you would be in a better position than myself to know, all I'm saying is that those of us trying to choose an MCC provider should maybe think about doing the so called ryan approved one because its more expensive and does not seem to produce the result that potential pilots expect, and that has been proven by at least 8 people I know. Maybe spend the extra money on doing some hrs on an 800 sim and that might prepare you better. I know everyone cant get the job but its a sad state of affairs that the ryan MCC isnt getting more pilots into the right seat. We cant all be crap pilots. A 10 min interview and 30 min in the sim cant achieve an in deapth look at the potential employee either. My last interview was 30 min and 2 hrs in the sim.

There's no doubt that Ryan is a sought after place to be, and righly so, but maybe think a little more before you spend your money. It seams to be very difficult at the moment to be the right applicant. Anyway good luck to all of you applying. These things work out in the end. Trust me!