PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anotther QANTAS CC Thread
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2008, 12:04
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pegs....I tried pressing the Beehive FAAA in regards to locking in transfer slots for swap courses, before EBA 7 2008 was voted up. Their response was that the divisional transfer arrangements were a tri-party agreement between the LH FAAA, the company, and the Beehive FAAA and that they preferred not to restrict themselves to a quantitative figure limit. Consequently, the numbers for swap courses are open ended now. I have long given up expounding my gripes about the effectiveness of the FAAA in this matter and have resolved to shut up and push my garbage cart up the aisle until my days on the tinbox 737 are over.

In all honesty, it is very important that both International and Domestic A-scalers set aside past differences and unite as one. Granted...it sounds like 'pie-in-the-sky' stuff, but we are the last ones left standing. No disrespect to our B-Scale colleagues, who we all know make valuable contributions to our workforce. It is also very important for A-scalers in International not to treat the B-scalers with contempt or disassociation as we know that in 5 years time, those people will be voting on their very conditions.