PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Being discussed on the BBC Jeremy Vine show but not pprune???
Old 8th Dec 2008, 11:25
PEDRO241

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what a joke

Fantastic isn't it, apart from the fact that this country has become so namby-pamby that it fosters this sort of nonsense protest, largely because the youth of today are so lazy and spoilt and have no actual problems as do their counterparts in more sensible countries, that they can't think of anything better to do that disrupt peoples lives.

BAA Security are so efficient at stealing bottles of water from flight crew but this bunch of ill-informed, under educated peasants managed to get through the perimeter fence and start this fiasco !

Personally I would have loved to see the Airport get the snow ploughs out and send the whole load of them the the fire training area for a good wash over to prepare them for their court appearances, either that or shoot the scum on site. However I suppose this might have been against the 'human rights' of the perpetrators or some such drivle... I'd like to see them try it in Russia.