PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - new suburb very close to Geelong airport
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2008, 08:00
povopilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow! Nothing like being attacked after making an attempt at humour and then asking an honest question.

pol - I think you may have missed my light hearted gag about some RAA aircraft resembling ride-on mowers with rotor blades, why would i pay out on a bloke that is mowing the lawn?

My query on the runways is because geelong has runway lighting and 27/09 is used by PA31/C404 size aircraft and i'm not sure if the E/W at Barwon Heads is capable of that.

I'm happy to be corrected on anything that i say and i'm not claiming that i know everything either. This is a discussion forum on a rumour network after all.

I don't claim to be mates with Roy either, have just flown with him a few times and had him beat me into shape. Have not seen him for a while and am wondering how he has been? I swear that you learn more from him in an hour than others could teach you in a day. Bloody interesting fella!

To everyone else on PPRuNe, sorry for putting another YBRS thread up the top. You must have no idea what we are talking about!

Also djpil, any chance on going up for some aero's if you bring the Citabria?

povopilot