PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Training Partnership (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2008, 19:39
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes I understand that aspect, and the gripe from those quarters, however that is not a case of this company doing anything that justifies some of the complaints being levelled here. That particular criticism is one to be levelled at the airline.

Given that the insurers and the regulators are happy to allow pilots with these levels of experience to carry out this type of operation (and they clearly are, provided an "experienced" pilot is in the left seat,) then neither the airline nor the training provider, nor the individual "purchasor", seems to be doing anything wrong? I am not advocating the morality of anything here, simply questioning those who seem to be suggesting and indeed stating that this company is in breach of anything contained in the contract they enter into with the buyer. Taking that further, I am not defending this company as such, but simply asking where is the evidence to support some of these statements that they have done anything unlawful?

It seems that there is a hardcore of Pilot wannabees, who seriously believe that any organisation can provide them with guarantees that will satisfy their often completely unrealistic aspirations and expectations, simply because they are naive or fail to do any adequate research, or refuse to believe anything other than what they want to believe.