PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2008, 20:26
soggyboxers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

RFDT,

My fangs may be a bit long and yellow now, but I take after my old mum who died with a full set Anyway the shootup at Escravos was but a minor skirmish compared with the shootup at the Agip cafeteria 3 years ago, or even the Nembe Creek attack the other day.

My old melamine and chipboard desk probably wouldn't make much of a shelter so I guess I'd have to try and run as fast as you and die even more tired!

Sounds quite exciting though if they had things bigger than .50 mm cannons - what were they using? Personally I'd like an M230 chain gun, though on the ancient helicopters I fly the DC power may just fail and I think it would take a bit more than a bit of duct tape to fix it on . I'm told Evostick is pretty good! I'd have a big kick-ass 12 gauge shotgun, like a Serbu Super-Shorty as a last-resort, but kitted out with some of those fancy discarding sabot flechette rounds you can get in the good ole US of A now. They'd certainly make someone think twice about getting too close and give me some breathing space to pull out a Desert Eagle .50 calibre magnum or an AMT Automag V as a spectacularly futile KMAG gesture to mix my brains and the contents of my bowels together. I'd really like a Maadi-Griffin .50 BMG, but then I'd have to invest in a bigger nav bag and I'm just too far gone now for it to be worth while buying a new one