PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Starter - Bristol Aviation??
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2008, 22:30
Eurotraveller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bristol Aviation

Without engaging in a debate as to whether now is the right time to train etc etc in response to the original question about BFC/Bristol Aviation; the problem I found when researching this last year is that a person can only give his or her opinion about the schools they have used, and unless their training experience has been particularly fragmented this limits their ability to give an objective opinion.

Keep what I've mentioned above in mind, but I will say that I've just done my IR/CPL with Bristol Aviation and I honestly can't recommend them enough - excellent instructors, aircraft servisability is very good and all the staff genuinely want to get you through first time with the minimum expense, but without compromising training quality which is fantastic. I would recommend giving them a call and arranging a visit if and when you decide to follow the modular training route. The only downside is that BRS is a pain in the arse to get to, but that's not the school's fault. Nice atmosphere too, plus they have a CAA test centre on site which (although not essential) is certainly handy.

Seriously, I was well impressed with them.