PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - the day of some Ppruners
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2008, 18:10
flying.fantomas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the day of some Ppruners

Typical day of some (I emphasize SOME) Ppruners.

10.00: Wakes up and doesn’t dare to turn around, he knows the inevitable result…
10.01: He pushes his head further into the pillow, in his typical ostrich like behavior, and starts to think:
I remember when I was in Paris; I saw the Eifel tower and le Louvre…
But in reality all he remembers is that they didn’t master the Oxford English.
I remember when I was in Rome; I saw the Coliseum and Trevi’s water fountain…
But in reality all he remembers is that they didn’t master the Oxford English.
I remember when I was everywhere,
We know now what he really remembers…
10.05 : He has a huge need to go on Pprune.But since he is in a damm I need to know / spread all kinds of information because in the end I am so lonely detox therapy, he is only authorized to go once a day on the computer, at 21.00…
10.08: He wishes it was 21.00
10.30: Finds a pretext (optional depending on the married / single thing…) to go to the company. In reality he is just going there to try to catch the latest story / gossip.
11.00: Arrives at the company.
12.00: He is depressed: no one crashed / cheated / lied / farted.Obama just won the election, but he doesn’t know what to do with that information.
13.00: He is now on his way to do some shopping, and then karting, and then biking, and then boating, and then motorcycling, and then everything that is going to help him reach 21.00 faster.
19.00: After having done all those things that make life sooooo interesting, he is now back home.2 hours to go.
19.30: He writes a letter to G.W.Bush: he wants George Lucas to be arrested : this guy wants the end of the galaxy…of course, he wrote Star Wars…
Bush being who he is, probably will…
20.00: He watches Saturday night live, and doesn’t laugh. He watches then the monty pythons, and doesn’t laugh either. He tries a jerry Lewis movie,a jim Carey one,and still the same, no laughs. He tries to find the S.A.R.C.A.S.T.I.C and I.R.O.N.I.C channels with no success. He then thinks of some comments he made on Pprune and has a huge laugh…
21.00: He switches on the computer, oohhh mmyyyy ggoooddd, was that an orgasm? He keeps in his left hand an oxford dictionary.
23.00: After the best Pprune session of his life, he falls asleep.
23.01: He starts to dream about the day he will finally have the guts to post a thread, instead of very constructive comments on what other people write…

Sorry, I couldn’t help.
Before some of you, who should read more and go out / drink less, answer:
I am happy here, with some ups and downs, I guess like everybody else.
Both my wife and my girlfriend are very good at simulating orgasms.
Like half of us I wish I was in command.
Unlike some of us, the day I will, I’ll do my best to remember what C.R.M is.
I go out quite often,
And when I do,
All it takes for me to write a new thread,
Is to look at you.