Thread: Ryanair safety
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2008, 16:53
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You come to a pilot forum
.... er, not exactly Rainboe, it seems to say "Passengers and SLF" at the top of the page ....
Above that, it does say 'Professional Pilots Rumour Network'. As a professional pilot, I find it slightly demeaning and a little bit offensive to have neurotics coming here virtually saying 'you may fly all the time, but my carcase is so valuable to me that I'm not sure I find it safe enough to entrust myself to a trip on Ryanair, so everybody give me reassurance!'. If you are that nervous, get yourself on a 'Fear of Flying' course! But I do find it offensive people call into question the safety of something I have made a professional career out of because 'they are frightened'. Guys blast on and off carriers, in the dark. They do it because they have to. That is dangerous and takes courage. This wimp is frightened of travelling on Ryanair? Purrlease! The best answer is 'deal with it, or walk instead!' If you don't find that opinion valid, that's your lookout. She will fly, but everybody in the airport will know what a state she is in.