PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spare time and expensive calls home!
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2008, 18:04
chief

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has anyone got an answer to Bizjetjockey first question??

Its soooo quiet at the moment and whilst waiting for the call to go flying from my company I am (banging my head) as I want to work (not necessarily) in aviation but in any other field to fill my spare time and earn some extra cash. I was thinking of selling my soul but realised I can't do this twice....

I have looked at sales, office work, distributing leaflets, driving jobs (which you sometimes need a pcv Licence for), setting my own business up (which I haven't the money to do due to this credit crunch!!) and becoming a pimp but haven't been able to get work in any of these fields as I can't guarantee what days I can work.!!! I haven't an instructors rating so please don't suggest instruct!!!

I have exhausted all the people I know with their own business (well all 3 of them - sad, huh!) so other than studying my aircraft on a daily basis, going to the gym, mowing the lawn, going shopping and acting like a house husband for my wife - I am not too sure what else to do with my time.

All my friends think I am mad.. They're all office workers working 9-9pm hating their lives/jobs and they would kill to be in my shoes i.e. being paid to not work but I suppose we all want something we haven't got. I just want to work and earn loads of dosh!! Not sit on my ass or go and play golf in the cold...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

If you need me to type up your Pprune messages for a cost I'll only charge £5 a go!?

Have a nice day!