PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Not interested in Jet republic?
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2008, 11:54
FourGreenNoRed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet Republic

It's not just the two people that everyone seems to be focussing on either, there are some very, very good people at JR whether or not you want to take them seriously. Certainly good enough to take some money away from NJE if they (JR) can survive long enough.
This is very true, but the one who decided to put those two on the business card for the key-positions in the company should be aware that he is taking away a considerable amount of highly qualified people working for NTA right now and prospects too. A few of them are willing to change. However, if they have a spark of sense in their brains left, then they rather stay where they are. Just because of those two which are discussed here instead of the good start-up idea. It appears somewhat contraproductive. It might have been a better idea to put others in the front and let THEM do their Job in the background. But a guy like JB will always look for the mainstage, italian cars, TV, and so on. Both were kicked away from NTA disappeared and are now seeking the neighborhood again? Crusaders looking for revenge?
I consider this at least a questionable strategic move, possible prospects and shareholders can read, even this forum and if I had the choice to spend such an high amount of money, then I would choose wisely and not with a trace of doubt in my mind about the competancy of their seniors. Smart they are, no doubt about their competencies, but they dont have what it takes to succeed.

I am more worried about the competitors doing their homework in a more appropriate fashion. Lufthansa Private Jet to name the most serious one. Strong brand, smart people, NTA knowhow which they got cheap.

Letīs wait and see, but I am confident that LPJ will make it to the top.