PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 4th Oct 2008, 10:14
TidaBisa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Willie--Thanks for the love... dude. Who said anything about the USA or the world being the USA. I never did. Twinkies, Trailer Park, Alabama? Do I detect some hostility here? What brought that about? You don't even know me. I don't even live in the USA.

I was simply commenting on the terms & conditions offered by FlyDubai. If you think it's a good package then by all means apply, interview get hired and have a great life. I never compared it to anything with reference to the USA. As far as having a long wait and crying in their beer--I am well employed (not in the USA) as a B737NG Captain and was just looking at other possible jobs out there. I will say that my current package is much better than what fly Dubai is offering at present. I had thought that FlYD would have been a great opportunity and it was dissapointing to learn otherwise. Ok so you didn't like my choice of words WTFO & gouge. Either you don't know what they mean or you know exactly what they mean and you just got off the wrong side of the bed and decided to pick on someone.