PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forced unpaid leave at ryanair
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2008, 12:20
bia botal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well i would hardly say that i was new to the game there curser, i am in the union, been to all the meetings etc, sure with guys like ned flanders gunning for us we can't loose right so what now then, what do you and all the others out there suggest, how in the hell are you going to stop this happening when we couldn't last time and the time before that. I am no different than you or anybody else, i don't like the direction that this is headed, but quite frankly i believe it is going to take something extremely dramatic to change its direction, and you can bet leave without pay won't be it, for sure the company knows who the trouble makers are and who will do the least about it, i disagree with 5tarbuck, more than likely the people that will do the least about it will get the longest off and the most unionized will see very little. You can all rant and rave on about the law and what is right and wrong, but i have heard it all before, big long speeches from lawyers that in the end screwed us over because they where concerned that the might lose the case. Even new laws will not stop MOL, for david bonderman is his puppet master and considering the money he has lost lately i would doubt he is going to tell MOL to do anything other than us and the irish government. Look at whats happening to the contractors at the moment, under huge pressure from brockfield to show they are paying tax, and if there are not who is going to be the ones facing the rap, for sure it won't be ryr.