PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forced unpaid leave at ryanair
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2008, 11:30
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

Been there done that, I have been at REPA meetings at a fairly large base where only a handful turned up,and some of those could have been management stoogies sussing it out for all I know. I have never been apathetic to our dilemna, but I sure as hell have not been of a mind to throw myself on the sacrificial sword for a bunch of guys who give every indication of not giving a sh@t.
If you want to step up to the mantle feel free, but don't question the motivation or agenda of those of us who may have tried for a bit longer than you ,but sadly had their eyes opened by how far it got us ( or not).
I am all for rallying the troops, but building up false hopes,only to see it crash and burn is a big demotivator for the future, as was shown by the labour court/victimisation claim saga. Look at what others who were more intimately& financially involved in that saga have posted, many of them have given up / become line trainers / simply left. . why ? because they didn't have the big gonads that you seem to feel you posess? NO, they just got fed up of beating their head against a brick wall and moved on to a less punishing agenda. But keep on as you are, and come back to us in 5 years & let us know if you achieved what you wished. I don't expect to have any real progress/news any sooner, but I would be delighted to be proved wrong.