PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter Crash In Bettystown Ireland
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2008, 19:29
highonsnow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow.. arrogant AND intelligent.. you're on a winner!

It looks like the topic isn't open to conversation, lets get a moderator in here to close this thread down, might as well, the opinions of us people are no longer tolerated, however it seems there's a double standard here, we're not entitled to question the events of the accident yet you're able to make a "fully informed" attack on other members, arrogance is obviously flavour of the day.. for what it's worth, if thats the result of your many years of flying I'd rather quit now while I'm still ahead. What happened to the topic of conversation BEFORE the slating of other members started, or is that all you're capable of doing with YOUR 19 inch monitor? Why don't you instead, set a good example to us small fry instead of painting a bitter picture. We're only discussing the accident.

I believe we were discussing the theories and causes of the helicopter crash in Bettystown - just like you, we are all anticipating the AAIU report, we're not out to slate the pilot. I'm not trying to slate you either but it appears you want to have a go at people..

I don't see any mention of an R44 (R22 would be more appropriate) but regardless of that I think you're missing the point, nobody is comparing them, rather it was more a question about even attempting to land a robbie in such a spot, not to mention an S76.. but as some have already mentioned, there may have been governing factors that led to him to end up where he did.

I can see this conversation getting heated so lets just get back to the discussion of the sequence of events, possible causes and what other information has emerged about the accident, that's what we're here for, right?

I believe you'll find flight simmers hanging out in other forums, I wouldn't know, I guess I can only assume it seeing as I know so little about the rest of you, and visa versa.