PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2008, 16:16
xbilz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rik, I will email ctc this week to confirm the date in november. I cannot believe that there is £100 fee for re-assessment. good luck.

EvelcyclopS, rik did not go to stage 3 but he is lucky enough to be called back for re-assessment. Many are not. I myself still confused as to why I have been asked to resit phase-2 just because I failed a group exercise... but never mind. I loathe paying £100 re-assessment fee.

WWW is right with the HSBC loan scheme. I guess it will also effect the number of wings cadets who had hoped to secure this loan as the only funding opportunity for their training. In turn, it will definetly effect CTC. I myself seriously considering the modular route .. as WWW suggested earlier to "go slow, go modular" so that you go along the market trends. There won't be any job guarantees at the end of the training whichever school you go to. I am tempted with CTC because its full-time and better reputation. I might just do modular on fast pace and complete training in the same duration and save £20000. Will see !