PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sir Glen Speaks!
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2008, 10:36
Chugalug2

Received 221 Likes on 69 Posts
John Purdey:
Chugalug2. Please tell this civilian from which pinnacle of high responsibility do you feel qualified to criticize, by name and publically, your CAS when you know that he is unable to reply?
Well the same one as you I guess, being as I'm a civilian as well. If you are minded to defend Sir Glenn's record then please go ahead. And he is able to reply and should, not to me as I am of no account whatsoever (thought I'd get that one in before you did!), but to the groundswell of concern at the state of the RAF from within and without. It is not necessarily entirely his fault, but it is his responsibility and needs urgently attending to. As his "attending" has got us to where we are today, I would suggest that future "attending" be best left to someone more able. For just as I am of no account, nor in comparison to the security of this nation and the future of the Royal Air Force is he, nor any other individual.
You have sat too long for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!
P.S. I know you're going to make a big deal about me hiding behind an anonymous tag, so game set and match to you. It never occurred to me to register my real name as my user one, as you (presumably) and Nigel have done, perhaps I should have. But I made my bed and must lie on it, I'm certainly not going to change horses now because you say so! (Horses, beds....???).

Last edited by Chugalug2; 31st Aug 2008 at 11:02. Reason: misquoted Oliver Cromwell!