PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin 55 to Washington
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2008, 21:22
Tonic Please

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Virgin 55 to Washington

Hi all.

I have read the forum rules, and really don't want a smack on the wrist - but I think this is the most appropriate place for my question.

I'm off to Washington to meet up with my other half who is flying in from Buenos Aires, before we come back here, and finally I get to go on my favourite aircraft - VA A340-600. Absolutely delighted about that...

My girl adores red roses. I was wondering if I could somehow bring a few (or one?) onto the plane to be kept cold? Or, if a terribly kind soul on here might be able to get one or 2 for me and accept a payback onboard? It's our first time in the USA, and has been planned to be a perfect 2 weeks. It would set things off so greatly if I could, after the endless kiss, give her her favourite roses which she would not expect at ALL.

Further to this - any chance of a quick flight deck visit? I simply can't wait to get on this plane - it's like a dream come true - as corny as it sounds. I have a pilot's license myself. I'm also a card magician (magic circle) and if allowed, could entertain a few of you???

Thanks anybody.

Trusting it's the right place,

Daniel.
(VA55 Saturday 23rd return Sunday 7th Sept)