PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jayrow (incl. Pay & Conditions/EBA)
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2008, 09:29
papa68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lift the lever to control your High Nr

High Nr,

Not sure where all the detractor, "get a life" and the complaining about winning 1st Division (in Lotto I presume) came from, but it all seems a little over the top.

Firstly, the problems between management and the Pilot Committee at Jayrow have been well documented and is irrefutable. The fact that resolution may have been achieved ultimately (I'm sworn to secrecy), has nothing to do with this fact. It is the way of negotiation is it not?

I can't find the bit where I'm a detractor as such. I have stated nothing but facts (as presented by Jayrow pilots) and a certain amount of common sense based on experience. I have also continually praised the Jayrow pilots and their efforts in bettering their conditions. Did you actually read my post or make an effort to see where I was coming from? Clearly not. Go on have another look...

As I have continually stated on this, and other threads, it is in the interests of all pilots that all operators offer continually improving conditions. Should CHC and Jayrow for instance stall in this regard, it would leave little room to move for BHA's next EBA which starts in early 2010. So I say it again - I wish both Jayrow and CHC success in their EBA talks.

My commenting on this issue does not, contrary to what you suggest, mean I need to get a life, particularly as I gave considerable thought to what I wrote but I do appreciate your concern nonetheless.

And how you can deduce that I would complain about winning 1st Division from my posts defies description*.

I suggest you spend a little more time injecting some useful and objective commentary and less time shooting from the hip with emotive and inaccurate diatribe.

P68

*For the record, I would love to win it.

Last edited by papa68; 18th Jul 2008 at 13:04. Reason: typo