View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2008, 10:00
  #5 (permalink)  
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: On the move
Posts: 939
You can only fly an N reg with a JAA licence in the country that the aircraft is based. I think there maybe isuues about IR as well .
ab33t is offline