PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MultiFlight Leeds
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2008, 16:26
don't_ask_me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leew146,

I am training with Multiflight at the moment --> PPL

It depends on how flexible you are, but you can usually get a lesson booked with a few days notice and I prefer to book loads of them to make sure that I always have some. Weekends (and sometimes Fridays) are very busy and may need three weeks’ notice.

It is very difficult/ impossible to train with the same instructor, but they do have a very good system of student notes and 'discussing' a students' progress between themselves.

All the instructors are very good but each has their own methods of teaching things. For example, I like the more laidback approach to teaching nav where the student makes their mistakes, instead of the more proactive 'talk a lot' instruction. I guess this is true of most schools and apart from trying all the instructors, I think it's just pot luck.

With a 13 knot crosswind limit on the C152, this is the main weather criteria which I worry about. Other cancellations are just normal misty-murky-cloudy-wettyness of Britain.

The cafe is good, and gets better every time I visit it. It has started to bring a bit more of a community spirit to the proceedings. I think they've got a BBQ on Monday.

Anyway...just my thoughts,
don't_ask