PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets / Private Cabin Crew / VVIP / Amiri
Old 3rd Jul 2008, 18:10
olly Mc Bride

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hi Jennifermay

I had my interview quite a while back, the lady interviewing makes you feel very at ease, I think the best thing is just be yourself, she asked me what I liked about my past employment and what I didnt. I had to talk about myself for a few mins and she actually sounded interested in what I had to say which was fairly refreshing compared to other interviews that I had attended. We then got talking about horses as I asked what the principal liked to do in his spare time and horses came into the conversation. I have evented for a number of years so this was ground that we had in common, which I think may have helped!!! I had lots of info about Kalair before and to be honest alot of it was from girls who had not worked on the aircraft and had been unsucessful in the interview, I just thought It must be sour grapes, I remember a friend of mine telling me that there is an old saying that when someone cant reach the best fruit at the top of the tree they say its ****, after working for these guys I can see why anyone would be pissed off that they didnt get a chance at it.
Good luck with the interview, let me know how it goes and dont forget to smile oh and the interview lasted just over an hour.