PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JOBS!!!!!
Thread: JOBS!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2008, 21:33
PPRuNeUser0165

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CathyBrat, I must commend you on managing to piss many people off with one single and to be honest irrelevant rant! Has someone done or said some think to you to condone this gibberish? As a low houred pilot I find it very irritating that obnoxious TO***RS like yourself are around in this industry. For some reason I sense sour grapes??? I had the choice to go either integrated or modular, and before this goes down the fricking rout of what’s best I am just answering back to a pointless outcry, one which may to be called pointless but it makes me feel a hell of a lot better! I chose intragrated because (until recently) modular just weren’t getting the jobs that intragrated were getting fact! Sorry but it over a year ago it was true. I do not have anything against modular, as I said I contemplated it very hard. As for having only 200 hrs, I worked dam FU***NG hard for them 200 hours and I am proud of them, for god’s sake you have to start somewhere! Bush flying sounds like the experience of a life time but can’t stop and play got a shiny jet to fly!!