PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 270KT outer speed limit for london TMA
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2008, 18:17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1985, I salute you
well its about time someone did

In all seriousness though, hopefully someone will realise when they get the CLN comments book back (there are no positive ones) that it just isn't feasible for the short sectors to do it. The west end might manage it occasionally, but if one side does it and the others don't whats the point?

I also don't think the stack swap issue is that complex, surely its about relieving pressure on LAM, so any aircraft will do? I realise there is a plan but it needs to be flexible, if there are two running together and the BIG is to the north why not take the arrival to the south instead? It makes life easier for me and the TC bods. The whole point of plans in ATC is that they change from minute to minute so why continue with one that was made 20 mins ago by a GS who can't even see the radar? CLN needs to be told really early so they can set it up or not at all, and it needs to be sensible choice, the northerly of four because its a speedbird and therefore should speak better english (debatable) is not sensible.