PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2008, 11:55
lafouine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks a lot for the information.

Here, I have one question though.
I'm French. Here in France we have this ATC school called ENAC (ICNA) and the exam selection process is REALLY tough 'cos it's all about advanced maths and physics nothing to do with aptitude tests and such.

Anyways, I failed it for the 2nd time at the written part.
I js received the results.
But fortunately I heard by some guys about NATS and I wonder how the maths and physics parts are like!
I bought some books on aptitude tests, like training books and some on mental calculation skill (in which I really suck at the moment lol)
but do you think they'll be a good help for me at least for stage 1 of the test process?

Hum, as you know, this thread has 50 pages and going through the whole package is long so could you js summarise for me the selection process that NATS uses?
like ca you give me some details about what I should expect on each stage please?

I wanna know, after applying on their website, how long should I wait 'till I receive from them confirmation of the date of my fist interview (stage1)?

I haven't applied yet BTW.

I have another Q : I read through some pages of this thread and people were talking about some aviation knowledge questions or such that we're supposed to have in one of the stage, could you confirm?
Are these questions specific questions for the airports/aviation information of England? Are you given a kinda book to study before the exam?

I still have loads of questions, but I think that's all for the while.
Could you then reply asap please.

Thanks.

Chris