PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2008, 09:57
shugs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Few Questions...

Hi guys, ive found PPRuNe really helpful for a lot of things but just have a few more questions about the NATS process.

I applied to NATS last summer but unfortunatley was not accepted past the online personality test, i think this was because i tried to second guess what they were looking for rather than answering honestly, hopefully i'll do better this time around .

Anyway, i know that you are allowed three apllications but do NATS judge you either positively or negatively because you have applied before? ie if i do stage one this summer, am i expected to do better than last time because i will be better prepared than someone who is applying for the first time, or do they not take an interest in previouls scores and its simply if you pass you pass kinda thing?

Also, I have known for quite a few years this is the job i want and i will exhaust all three applications if i need to, but do any of the folk who are now (T)ATC, know of the sucess rate of third time applicants? I know that the guy who gave us the talk before the tests last year was a second time applicant, but is he in the minority?

i know im not going to get any definite answers on this but any info would be much appreciated.