PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2008, 14:24
Chugalug2

Received 165 Likes on 58 Posts
AA, as a previous proposer of sitting on hands let me quickly say that I am in complete agreement with the thrust of your post. My call was not to shut down all further discussion, perish the thought, but to appeal to the progenitors of a particularly unprofitable argument that I felt put no body's case in a good light. It seems to me that the MOD has engineered this stand off to further their continual policy of procrastination, and with the anticipated departure of Mr Browne I wouldn't hold my breath for an early outcome. But we surely owe it to the NoK and Brian not to further muddy these murky waters, for any and every excuse will be seized upon to avoid the admission that the MOD has been in error all these years and the cause of an outrageous injustice. There is surely nothing new to be said unless and until the MOD issues a statement. Once that has happened we may react with joy, anger, sadness or resolve as appropriate. One thing is for sure it will not end until the fat lady sings, and she has yet to receive her stage call. Let us all hope that will be soon.

Let Right Be Done!

Last edited by Chugalug2; 3rd May 2008 at 14:46.