PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2008, 12:15
Ace2High

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Degree

Hi,

I'm currently going through the selection process to become an ATCO but I have something that's troubling me that I hope someone can put my mind at ease about.

Basically I put on my application form that I had a degree but this is technically not the case. I did go to Uni and complete the 3 year course but I never actually graduated due to a financial dispute with the Uni which doesn't look like getting resolved any time soon. They won't give me my results until it is resolved. On the application form I didn't want to put that I hadn't done anything for 3 years so I put the down the course and the grade I was predicted to get, 2:2.

I'm really hopeful of being successful in my application to be an ATCO but I don't want something like this to put a stop to my chances should I be accepted.

I know that NATS don't require a degree and I have four good A Levels, but will they ask me for my degree certificate if I'm successful? If I can't give it to them will I be turned away? Should I have just left it off the application form?

Sorry for the all the questions but if someone can shed any light that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ace