PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - positive drug test
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2008, 08:53
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skysurfer79 Try not to worry too much.
SOTV is absolutely correct. If you eat one of those bread rolls with the little black poppy seeds on top (my favourite), you will test positive for opiates within 30 mins, Opiates are the substance that is the basis for both Opium and Heroin.

As a word of caution, i would avoid anything that can replicate these results if you are travelling to the UAE. There are some security chaps there with new ultra sensitive equipment (boys with new toys!). They have used this equipment with devastating effect recently. A man is behind bars for four years because he had 1 hundredth of a gram of cannabis on the sole of his shoe!!! There are many other cases, just google, Now as a resident of london that causes me grave concern. I have no idea what i walk over when i am on business in the city. Further more, it is estimated that 90% of £20 notes in london have traces of cocaine on them!

winch control

Err yep, whats the last known cough medicine that you know that contains heroin/opiates? And why employ you over someone that is 'clean'?
flapsforty put it a little more eloquently than I will. You are talking out of your asshole.

edited to add Flapsforty, fair call, subject deleted.

Last edited by Tigs2; 21st Apr 2008 at 10:30.